TLC’s “What Not to Wear” is coming to Houston, TX and we need YOU to nominate a female friend, family member or co-worker whose wardrobe is screaming for a complete transformation! Is there someone you know who is an EXTREME fashion disaster or just completely missing the mark? Now is your chance to help her score a $5,000 new wardrobe and professional makeover.
We will be setting up top secret interviews with candidates we receive from the area very soon. You must use the nomination form and send it back with pictures of the person you are nominating as soon as possible for her to be considered. Please keep in mind we are looking for women whose current wardrobes are SHOCKING … in a bad way!!!
Shhhhh … .Nominations must remain a secret from the person being nominated!
To nominate someone for the show please send the following info to:
- Name of Nominee
- Her Age:
- Marital Status:
- Home location:
- Describer her personality:
- Why should our show help her when she hasn’t bothered to help herself? (Hint: lack of money or self-esteem is NOT the answer we are looking for)
- Describe her style in full detail:
- At least 4 pictures that illustrate her bad style:
- Nominator (you!) name and contact information:
Be sure to include photographs that display her terrible style. We must be convinced by these photos!!
To apply, download the application form
Send in your completed application and requested photos to: [email protected]